Thursday, August 18, 2005

Sorry about not blogging more regularly

I guess I am not the blogging type of guy, I have not been very good at blogging these last few weeks, I have lost the meditations file for the last 2 weeks so I am sorry I didn't blog those. My daughter asked me if I was going to blog and I said no, but then I thought, I should since I haven't for awhile. I have been reading the blogs from Germany and I am excited about this World Youth Day, the first for Pope Benedict - I think it will be a big success. I have been thinking this week about my daughter maybe going in 6 years to the World Youth Day after Australia's in 2008. I wonder where the 2011 World Youth day would be, maybe South America or possibly even Africa, though Africa may have a hard time logistically. So maybe Brazil would be a good place - especially since August in Brazil is their winter so it may not be as hot as it would be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>