Friday, June 23, 2006

new priests being ordained - here are some of their stories

I have always found it interesting to read or hear the stories about the path to priesthood for new priests being ordained. In the past, I have read these stories in the Catholic Register or in the Knights of Columbus magazine (a great magazine by the way) but this year, I found other stories online in diocesan newspaper websites. Here are some I found:

The best one is the Diocese of Arlington, click here and look for the seven stories:

Here is an article from Diocese of Austin, click here:

Here is an article from Diocese of Sacramento, click here (my friend wrote this):

Here is an article from Diocese of Phoenix, click here:

1 Comments:

At 7:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! » »

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

<< # St. Blog's Parish ? >>